Book Best Pre-Wedding Photographers in Delhi
The pre-wedding photography is one of the essential parts of any traditional wedding in India. On the actual wedding function, the couple is actually busy meeting as well as greeting the guests & taking part in the wedding rituals. A pre-wedding photoshoot very well allows the to-be-hitched couple to get photographed in a very relaxing setting without any probable chaos that usually happens at the wedding. The couple is dressed up in formal wear, which at times may seem a bit uncomfortable but in their pre-wedding shoot, they usually wear some relatively casual outfits and have immense fun in each other’s company. The to-be-hitched couple is not being weighed down by the heavy Indian finery. For the couples who are having an arranged marriage, this gives them a fair chance to know each other thoroughly and spend some quality time together while the pre-wedding photographer captures these immensely happy and memorable moments.
A pre-wedding photoshoot is usually a session where the to-be-hitched couple spends a couple of hours with the photographer at some exotic locations of the couple’s choice for fun as well as the memorable photo shoot. The couple usually changes their outfits multiple times and they are usually not dressed in the heavy formals, unlike the wedding function. The couple can opt for either a concept photoshoot or a general photoshoot usually in some exotic location like a monument or garden which provides for the best and gorgeous backdrops.
The Zoopgo pre-wedding photographers give you several ideas and concepts from which you can choose the one that interests you the most. The best part is that all the pre-wedding photographers from Zoopgo are well-experienced and have great expertise in pre-wedding photoshoots.
How does this work?
As soon as you go on to the Zoopgo website, you can search for the pre-wedding photographers in the search bar also mentioning your specific location where you require the service. There is a short questionnaire that enquires about your specific requirements so that the best-suited options can be offered to you. Up next, the Zoopgo site asks you about the specific location where you want the session of the pre-wedding photoshoot to be conducted. You can mention the location of the photoshoot- whether you want it to be in your own city or at some other location. As per your confirmation, the chosen Zoopgo pre-wedding photographer would provide you with the estimated price quotation. Once you approve the same, the pre-wedding photographer would go ahead and make arrangements for the pre-wedding photoshoot.
Services offered by the Zoopgo Pre-Wedding Photographers
- The candid photographers from Zoopgo would offer you the services of natural photography without any posing. This aims in capturing the innate expressions and also the uninhabited moments of the pre-wedding photoshoot.
- The Zoopgo pre-wedding photographers provide the various time slots for the shoots as per the client’s convenience. This pre-wedding photography session may range up to 1 to 2 weeks.
- The Zoopgo photographers also recommend the ideal location for the pre-wedding photoshoot to their clients.
- The Zoopgo pre-wedding photographers ensure that their offered package is absolutely decent and cost-effective.
Hire professional pre-wedding photographers in Delhi through ZoopGo & add love in your pre-wedding album!
You are about to walk down the aisle towards your beloved. It is a moment you have been waiting for all your life. Indeed, the period of courtship is beautiful and must be captured with love. From elegant couple poses amidst the verdant greens to mesmerizing candid shots of the two of you strolling along the seashore, professional pre-wedding photography is the best way to capture precious moments before getting hitched. ZoopGo, with 10+ years of experience, 1500+ trusted service providers and 45000+ satisfied customers, is the best online portal to hire professional pre-wedding photographers in Delhi and capture the most significant event of your life in a heartwarming way.
Why hiring pre-wedding photographers in Delhi through ZoopGo is must-do?
Pre-wedding shoots are a source of great joy. Here are six reasons for hiring pre-wedding photographers in Delhi through us:
- Quality pictures - Professional photographers enlisted with us are leading players in the photography world. They, with their hi-res photography, capture your chemistry in beautiful frames. Allow you to convey your love story beautifully through pictures and cherish this phase forever.
- Capture the phase - The courtship phase is beautiful, and it must be celebrated and captured. Professional photographers in Delhi registered with us, let you celebrate this significant milestone that marked the beginning of your beautiful forever.
- Give the save the date cards a personal touch - Pre-wedding photographers in Delhi associated with us, with their photography art and imagination, give you end-results beyond your expectations. You can personalize your wedding stationery and save the date cards with these pictures.
- For best results - Professionalphotographers capture your emotions with style. They, with their art and artistry, make the most ordinary moments look unique.
- Quality Equipment -Professional photographers listed with us possess high-quality cameras, advanced equipment, software, lighting, etc., to provide you with quality pictures.
- Best yet cost-effective services - Pre-wedding photoshoot is an expensive affair. You must want to hire a photographer who meets your expectations and budget in the best way possible. Therefore, ZoopGo. Our experts check your requirements and thus connect you with top photographers that fall within your budget and provide you best pictures to cherish forever.
Videography can accompany photography if you desire
The advantages of these photoshoots are that you can use the photos captured and videos recorded to be used at the wedding party. Everyone will be amazed looking at the large displays with your video allowing people to point - there they are. At the hiring time these photographers will even recommend videographers, as these graphic artists often work together at such occasions.
How can you obtain quotes from pre-wedding photographers in Delhi through ZoopGo?
You can get free quotes in few seconds from the top four pre-wedding photographers in Delhi just by enlisting your requirements and details on the online form available on our site. Our experts will review your form meticulously, and thus they provide you with the four quotes that best fits your needs and budget. You can check the reviews of those service providers through our insightful dashboard feature and choose the best deal accordingly.
Features that set us apart from others:
- Instant quotes anytime, anywhere
- Around the clock customer care support (voice & non-voice)
- Verified and assured services
- Dashboard feature for actionable insights
- Simple, swift, and reasonable services
For any further assistance or questions, please call us at 1800-12312-9655.
FAQS of Pre-Wedding Photography Services
Which are the top Locations in Delhi for Pre WeddingShoots?
The following are the top locations in Delhi for the Pre-wedding shoot:
- Hauz Khas Village: It is the oasis amidst the humdrum of the National Capital Region that is surrounded by green pastures and the history related to the Mughals is really memorable. It also has large water bodies having a picturesque location.
- Lodi Gardens: It is considered as the lover’s paradise under the 90 acres of undulating greenery. It has the architectural carvings of the 15th century. It will be the best place to get shot if you love to have the background of historical places.
- Garden of Five Senses: It is spread under the land of 20 acres which is filled with a wide range of plants and trees. It is the fabled place of Delhi for a professional photo shoot in just 30 rupees for adults and free for children. If you and your partner is the nature lover then you would love to get clicked in such places. So, choosing this place can be a great experience.
- Humayun’s Tomb: It is one of the first Mughal Monuments that is stunning and has a dramatic photo opportunity. It is basically surrounded by the water and square garden that is perfect for the pre-wedding shoot with a royal retouch on the photograph. So, if you are looking for amazing pre-wedding shoot locations in Delhi then you must choose this place.
- Tikli Bottom: It is the guest house with a cheeky name that has one of the best venues for the pre-wedding shoot in Delhi. You will get the English ambiance, nature that will be surrounded by the courtyard, and the expensive garden space. So, if you want to get the best pictures then it is the best and awe-inspiring place to cherish pictures lifetime.
How can I prepare myself for the great pre-wedding shoot?
You can prepare yourself for the great pre-wedding shoot by staying hydrated while shooting, keep on munching during a journey, and eat good and healthy food, and dress to kill on that day. There are certain gorgeous dresses that you can wear on your special day of pre-wedding and these are:
- Flowy dresses
- Wear as per the location
- Wear something colorful
- A gown can work wonders
- Choose simple and royal
Is it necessary to perform a pre-wedding shoot?
The pre-wedding shoot allows partners to know the nature of each other in a better way. You can give any pose to your partner and the photographers will click the natural moments of your expressions, real emotions and share them with you afterward. The pictures are the lifetime memories of the couple in a vibrant way.
What are the best places for the pre-wedding shoot?
The following are the best places for the pre-wedding shoot:
- The OberoiRajvilas, Udaipur
- TajFalaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
- The Park Hyatt Resort and Spa, Goa.
- TajMahal, Agra.
- The French Colonies, Pondicherry.
- Connaught Place, Delhi
- Garden of Five Senses, Delhi
- Humayun's Tomb, Delhi
How much does a pre-wedding shoot cost?
A pre-wedding shoot costs around 10000-15000 INR for the beginner level of photographers. If you will hire a medium level of photographers then it will cost you around 20000-30000 and if you will hire the advanced level of photographers then you will have to pay at least 40000-50000 INR.
What is the process to get professional photographers for the pre-wedding shoot?
All you need to go to the website of ZoopGo and click on the questions that it will be asking you. Then you need to proceed in a similar way. In the end, the CS team will be calling you and ask about your proper location and provide you with the price quotations. You can directly talk to the service providers anytime.